You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Think of the iL200Plus as a pump you can put on the end of a hose, then lower down into a deep bilge, diesel fuel tank, or 55 gallon drum to remove the fluid.
A significant advantage of this pump is its ability to get into openings as narrow as 1-1/2", but it does just as well lying in the bottom of a rowboat, emptying out rainwater.
This is an extremely compact and portable 12V pump you can take anywhere and hook up to a car battery or other 12 volt source to pump liquids in remote locations or in situations where you need to pump liquids at a moment's notice.
With 1/2" hose connections at both ends, the pump can be easily converted for in-line pumping applications — the included strainer snaps off, allowing for hose attachment to the inlet port.
Use for: water transfer, general wash-down, bait-well aeration, rapid diesel refueling and transfer, deck showers, dinghy pump-out and sink draining.
Pumps up to 32 feet of head. Can provide up to 11 psi for washdown applications. You can even take it with you and use it in your dinghy.
• Centrifugal submersible and in-line pump - with 1/2" hose ports
• Comes with 3 ft tinned wire leads for connecting to a 12 volt power source
• Pumps fresh and sea water
• Rapid diesel re-fueling or transfer with no spillage - ideal for emptying diesel tanks for inspection or maintenance
• This iL200P model is suitable for continuous use applications
• Do not run dry for long periods
• Fully submersible, heavy duty construction
• Clip-on/clip-off strainer for submersible or inline use
• This iL200P has a more powerful motor than the iL200 model - 54W vs. 33W
• CE marked
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.