You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Think of the iL500Plus as a pump you can put on the end of a hose, then lower down into a deep bilge, diesel fuel tank, or 55 gallon drum to remove the fluid.
A significant advantage of this pump is its ability to get into openings as narrow as 1-1/2", but it does just as well lying in the bottom of a rowboat, emptying out rainwater.
This is an extremely compact and portable 12V pump you can take anywhere and hook up to a car battery or other 12 volt source to pump liquids in remote locations or in situations where you need to pump liquids at a moment's notice.
With 3/4" hose connections at both ends, the pump can be easily converted for in-line pumping applications — the included strainer snaps off, allowing for hose attachment to the inlet port.
Use for: water transfer, general wash-down, bait-well aeration, rapid diesel refueling and transfer, deck showers, dinghy pump-out and sink draining.
Pumps up to 32 feet of head. Can provide up to 14 psi for washdown applications. You can even use it in your dinghy.
• Centrifugal, submersible and in-line pump - with 3/4" hose ports
• Comes with a 13 ft tinned wire cable with convenient aligator clips for connecting to a 12 volt power source
• Pumps fresh and sea water
• Rapid diesel re-fueling or transfer with no spillage - ideal for emptying diesel tanks for inspection or maintenance
• Suitable for continuous duty
• Do not run dry for long periods
• Fully submersible, heavy duty construction
• Clip-on/clip-off strainer for submersible or inline use
• CE marked
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.