You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Sensibulb™ is an LED cabin bulb replacement unit which replaces halogen and xenon bulbs without the hazardous heat, high power consumption or UV emissions. Great for overhead lighting and all other cabin lighting applications. This LED replacement for halogen bulbs is mounted on a metal heatsink and has wire leads which simply plug into the halogen G4 bulb pin socket. The beam cast is a broad 120°, so you don't feel like you're reading in the narrow beam of a flashlight.
• Soft warm light; about as bright as a 10 watt halogen
• Low heat - under 150°F
• 50,000-hour life expectancy; low power consumption
• Fits in most overheard dome lights, berth or reading lamps
• Use one red and one white for navigation lamps
• Adaptors available for bell-style reading lights (see Table)
• Built-in dimmer circuitry works with optional mini-controller
• Dimensions: 1.28"L x 1.28"W x 0.375"D (about the size of a quarter)