You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Colorkote Triple Biocide Ablative Antifouling Paint, Gallon - Deep Black
Sea Hawk's top-of-the-line, triple-biocide Colorkote controlled-release formulation represents the next generation of high performance, aluminum-safe hull coatings.
It is an ablative, self-polishing antifoulant with pure, vibrant colors for use on all hull materials.
In addition to three biocides, Colorkote utilizes a copolymer low-leaching release mechanism to provide multi-season performance even in high fouling waters.
It controls barnacles, algae, and other marine organisms, and can be used in both fresh and salt water.
Colorkote's ablative properties prevent coating buildup over multiple applications. Vessels using Colorkote can be hauled for extended periods and then relaunched without affecting the antifouling properties.
One of Colorkote's outstanding features is the vibrant colors it delivers due to the absence of cuprous oxide, which darkens and obscures the color of the paint.
Colorkote comes in six bright, semi-gloss colors which can be used as is, or mixed to create thousands of custom colors.
Refer to the accompanying color swatch images for an illustration of some of the possibilities, but remember that due to computer monitor calibration differences, the swatches may not accurately represent the actual paint color.
White Colorkote offers premium hull protection during extended times in the water for owners of powerboats with white hulls who want to maintain the pristine "new" look of their hulls.
• Triple biocide antifouling – econea, zinc omadine (zinc pytithione), copper thiocyanate
• Multi-season performance - even in tropical waters - while maintaining its brilliant apperance
• Does not need salt water for activation – suitable for fresh, brackish and salt water conditions
• Protects against all types of fouling organisms
• Durable finish easily withstands trailering or rack storage
• Can be burnished to a high performance, super-smooth racing finish
• Compatible with all hull materials – fiberglass, aluminum, wood, steel hulls
• California Air Quality Compliant – 330 Grams per liter VOC
• Application: brush, short nap roller (maximum 3/16"), airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Sea Hawk 2053 Reducer
• Cleaner: Sea Hawk 2031
• Theoretical coverage: 425 ft²/gallon; apply at least one coat per number of seasons of protection desired, 2-3 coats recommended; 53% solids (by vol.)
When overcoating a previously painted hull, refer to the Compatibility Chart image in this entry.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1020770||MFG #: 4905/GL|
64 In Stock
|SKU #: 1020771||MFG #: 4901/GL|
Out of Stock
|SKU #: 1020795||MFG #: 4902/GL|
14 In Stock
|SKU #: 1020796||MFG #: 4910/GL|
20 In Stock
|SKU #: 1025569||MFG #: 4903/GL|
5 In Stock
|SKU #: 1025918||MFG #: 4904/GL|
2 In Stock
|SKU #: 1026269||MFG #: 4901/QT|
6 In Stock
|SKU #: 1030203||MFG #: 4902/QT|
1 Remaining In Stock
|SKU #: 1026272||MFG #: 4905/QT|
3 In Stock