You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Aluminum Rudder Anode - 1-7/8" Diameter
These anodes are made with an aluminum alloy which is specially formulated for marine anode use. They last longer than zinc anodes and, utilizing a less toxic activator, are safer for the environment.
Installing a rudder anode or trim tab anode will help prevent those parts from corroding.
Flat surfaces are most ideal for the installation of these anodes.
All Sea Shield aluminum anodes conform to Mil Spec MIL-A-24779 for maximum protection.
• Affords protection in brackish as well as salt water
• More economical than zinc anodes
• Less than half the weight of comparable zinc anodes
• Designed by divers, for divers
• Captive stainless steel Allen Head fastener for easiest underwater installation - no slot for the driver to slip out of
• Nut is encapsulated to prevent loss
• Lock washers prevent loosening under vibration
• Made in California, USA
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 433001||MFG #: RB-XS-ALU|
14 In Stock
|SKU #: 433002||MFG #: RB-S-ALU|
6 In Stock
|SKU #: 433003||MFG #: RB-M-ALU|
71 In Stock
|SKU #: 433004||MFG #: RB-L-ALU|
39 In Stock