All the features and advantages of Sea Tech's 5/8" Series 35 Quick Connect fittings but sized for 1" tubing. You can plumb an entire boat or house almost as fast as you can measure and cut the tubing.
• A reliable, high quality, cost effective plumbing system
• High performance thermal plastic off-white colored fittings premium, cross-linked polyethylene tubing
• Maximized flow rates since fittings connect on the outside of the tubing
• Fittings can rotate while under pressure without scoring
• Stainless steel gripping teeth in collet allow for use with tubing of different materials such as copper tubing, CPVC, polybutylene, etc.
• Components can be disconnected and reused without tools by simply pushing in on the (lockable) collet
Note: Although these fittings are described by their nominal Copper Tubing Size (CTS) by Sea Tech, Fisheries Supply has chosen to use the more functional Outside Diameter (OD) in describing these fittings. Any appropriate tubing, with the OD specified in the table below can be used with these fittings.
In the Table, the type of fitting is described then, after the "-", the parts which are connected are named