You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A premium-quality antenna for the tech-conscious boater, this antenna is specially engineered to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of anti-collision AIS* transceivers.
With a 3 dB Gain, this antenna is exhibits reduced fading on "tender" vessels or when working in rough seas.
This Phase III AIS antenna features commercial-grade construction with a mast mounting sleeve.
The antenna is completely foam-filled (easier to say than to do) to isolate the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service.
• Silver-plated outer conductor for maximal signal efficiency; copper inner conductor for maximal signal strength
• Stainless steel mounting sleeve
• Type "N" connector inside mounting sleeve for surprisingly easy mounting/dismounting; no need to re-route your existing coax
• Suggested mount: Shakespeare 4187-HD ratchet mount with standard 1"-14 threads
• Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR; DC grounding
• Made in USA
* AIS (Automatic Identification System) devices transmit and receive (or just receive or transmit) coded VHF frequency signals between AIS instrument equipped vessels, aiding them in avoiding collisions. The AI system has also been adapted for use in aiding man overboard rescues.