You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
5/16" Universal Fuel Line Assembly - 8 ft
In 2011, the EPA required all primer bulbs and primer bulb assemblies to utilize low permeation components to reduce pollution causing hydrocarbon permeation through the hose and/or primer bulb by as much as 85%.
In response, Sierra introduced a new EPA approved primer bulb that exceeded the mandated permeation rate while maintaining Sierra’s traditional look, feel, and operational characteristics.
Manufactured from a unique FKM material, Sierra’s primer bulb meets both EPA and CARB standards while providing outstanding warm/cold weather flexibility.
The Silverado 4000 is a rubber fuel line with fabric reinforcement that features a PVDF layer to prevent permeation.
Designed to meet all EPA/CARB requirements and compatible with all blends of ethanol reformulated fuel, the Silverado 4000 is extremely flexible and kink resistant in all weather conditions.
• High flow check valve
• Stainless steel hose clamps
• Fluoroelastomer (Viton®) compound exceeds EPA's requirements
Silverado 4000 Fuel Hose:
• THV 500 non-permeable internal barrier liner - meets all current EPA and CARB standars
• Nitrile jacket
• Polyester fabric reinforcement
• CPE weather and UV resistant outer cover
• Resists ethanol fuels
• Flexible under a wide range of temperatures, easy to rig and clamp