You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This cap will keep the SmartPlug connector on your shore power cord neat and clean when it is not plugged into your boat's shore power inlet.
SmartPlug's innovative shape and secure locking mechanism on the boat end of the power cord protect against loose connections and corrosion - the leading causes of marine fire and electrocution. Locking mechanisms on the connector body snap into mating mechanisms on the boat inlet, so you can both feel and hear the positive connection being made; no twisting required. The male and female bodies nest together, so aligning the pins is a snap.
• Triple waterproof silicone seals on connector prevent corrosion
• Optional weatherproof cap covers the boat end when you are away from the
• Includes tether attachment
• Certified to meet ABYC and UL marine requirements
• Incredible 7-year warranty
NOTE — This product is only the gray plastic cap.
Click here for additional information about SmartPlug features and how they offer significant improvements over traditional twist-lock connectors.