You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Attractive flush-mount styling, a recessed handle, and concealed mounting hardware give these latches an appealing look. A solid feel and push-to-close convenience give them appealing functionality. And corrosion-resistant construction keeps them functional and looking beautiful for a long time, even in outdoor applications.
Installs easily from front of panel through single round-hole, and attaches from rear with mounting bracket and hardware. Fits flush to panel when installed, with minimal protrusion inside of cabinet.
• Single 1-1/2" round-hole installation
• Loe profile - only protrudes 1/8" above mounting surface
• 316 bright polished stainless steel latch
• Slightly angled pawl ensures tight grip on keeper, within tolerances
• Spring-loaded handle helps prevent rattle
• Multiple sizes accommodate a variety of enclosure sizes and panel thicknesses - by special order; inquire at 800-426-6930
• Maximum static working load: 122 ft lb (545 N)
• Panel thickness range: 0.36" - 0.57" with mounting bracket face up; 0.57" - 0.83" with mounting bracket face down
• Optional black nylon spacer is available for installing in thinner panels (#M1-510-96-4, by special order), accommodates panel thicknesses from 0.04" - 0.36", depending on spacer orientation
Click here for additional information, specifications and installation instructions for this product.