You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This stretchable performance safety tether has a loop at one end which you attach to your harness via a girth hitch (cow hitch), and a custom carabiner safety clip for attaching to an anchor point or jack line on the boat.
Extended length is 6-1/2 ft (2 meters).
By wearing the easily stowed Spinlock Safety Line Cutter, any safety line tether will satisfy ISAF and ORC recommendations by providing a means of disconnection under load.
• Ideal for use with the Spinlock Deckvest or with any other conventional safety harness
• Approved standard length
• Easy to use lightweight clip with wide opening gate, one-handed operation, double action carabiner clip
• Up to 50% lighter and more compact than conventional safety lines
• Dry-coated to reduce water absorption
• Full strength compact line
• Overload indicator
• Yachting Australia Approved
• World Sailing / OSR compliant