Clear Coat is an extremely low viscosity, water white, "penetrating" epoxy system. Clear Coat cures to a brilliantly clear, very tough finish without the usual "amine blush" associated with some epoxy resin films. Contains no volatile solvents, so it produces no fumes and is easier to work with indoors. Always fully cures, since there are no solvents to be trapped under a cured surface skin. Use as a build coat for clear linear polyurethane or varnish coatings and as a penetrating first coat for blister repair on fiberglass boats.
• Easy application with brush or roller
• Contains no solvents or VOCs
• Ideal for clear coating wood, and the wetting out of fiberglass cloth for bright finished boats
• For applications that require a long pot life and low viscosity
• Use as the sole epoxy system to make wood strip canoes and kayaks
• Use in combination with System Three spar varnish for protecting outdoor furniture and wood projects