Safe-T QC kits are the right choice for applications where No FeedBack systems are not required and where quick response, three-turn steering, and easy installation are key.
• For virtually all power-assisted stern drive boats with wheels up to 16" in diameter
• Use on runabouts, bass boats, pontoon boats and small cruisers
• Quick response of 3.0 wheel turns lock-to-lock
• Compact helm occupies minimun space
• 3/4" tapered shaft
• Variety of bezels offer mounting flexibility
• Easy installation with simple snap-in cable connections that require no tools
• Stainless steel output ends minimize corrosion
• Meets ABYC safety standards and NMMA certification requirements
• Note: wheel is not included
What's in the box...
Kits include — single cable Safe-T QC helm unit (SH5094-1P), 90° Safe-T QC bezel (SB27484P), mounting hardware, and (1) QC Cable (SSC62xx) (the "xx" in the part number is the length of the cable in feet.
Note: an optional Tilt Helm Module (SHT91523) is available for this steering kit. Please contact Fisheries Supply for details at 800-426-6930.