You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Ultra Bilge Pumpswitches™ come in three models depending on your needs: the smaller Mini, and the larger Junior and Senior (which has additional circuitry for a high water alarm). All three are available in either 12 or 24/32 volts, and come with their own mounting brackets.
Each is a commercial quality switch with sealed, extra-long lead wires terminated with adhesive-lined butt slices.
Ultra Bilge Pumpswitches, with their enclosed design, have earned a reputation for reliability and non-binding, clog-free operation.
NOTE - This product is the bilge pump switch only. Bilge pumps are sold separately. The Junior switch does not have high water alarm circuitry.
• Relay output: 30 amp internal relay, 15 amp pump load
• 1-1/4" On/Off float height differential
• Dimensions: Height – 6-1/4” Diameter – 2-1/2”
• Patented design provides maximum immunity to clogging, sticking, or pump burnout
• Non-magnetic stainless steel mounting bracket; allows for direct mounting on bulkhead or submersible pumps
• Power-on indicator light on top
• Test feature (optional)
• Ignition protected
• No mercury
• U.L. listed
• Positive acting-no timer delays-no electonics
• Highest quality construction
• Impervious to all materials commonly found in bilges
• Switch components completely sealed against moisture
• Extra long wire leads with sealed adhesive wall heat shrink butt-splice wire connectors pre-installed
• Wiring instructions permanently stamped on switch
• Sensor Tube: Non-magnetic stainless steel
• Case Tubing: Buterate (highly resistant to impact fuel, oil, and salt water)
• Float: Buna-N
• Exceeds U.S. Coast Guard Standards