You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Ultra Bilge Pumpswitches™ come in three models depending on your needs: the smaller Mini, and the larger Junior and Senior (which has additional circuitry for a high water alarm). All three are available in either 12 or 24/32 volts, and come with their own mounting brackets.
Each is a commercial quality switch with sealed, extra-long lead wires terminated with adhesive-lined butt slices.
Ultra Bilge Pumpswitches, with their enclosed design, have earned a reputation for reliability and non-binding, clog-free operation.
NOTE - This product is the bilge pump switch only. Bilge pumps are sold separately. The Mini switch does not have high water alarm circuitry.
• 12V model has a relay output: 30 amp internal relay, 15 amp pump load
• 3/4" On/Off float height differential
• Dimensions: Height – 4”; Diameter – 1-3/4”
• Patented design provides maximum immunity to clogging, sticking or pump burnout
• Non-magnetic stainless steel mounting bracket; allows for direct mounting on bulkhead or submersible pumps
• Ignition protected
• No mercury
• U.L. listed
• Positive acting - no timer delays, no electronics
• Highest quality construction
• Impervious to all materials commonly found in bilges
• Switch components completely sealed against moisture
• Extra long wire leads with sealed adhesive wall heat shrink butt connectors
• Wiring instructions permanently stamped on switch housing
• Exceeds U.S. Coast Guard Standards