Clearwater Watermaker - Modular Version
400 - 800 Gal/Day 115V AC
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
Please choose product option(s).
The Clearwater Super Compact Watermakers offer all the features you would expect in high-quality reverse osmosis units costing hundreds of dollars more - including a remote control, and automatic fresh water flush.
They utilize a corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel pressure regulating valve and pump head (with a lifetime guarantee), all stainless steel fittings, and glycerin-filled pressure gauges for stable readings.
US Watermaker products are made with non-proprietary, industry-standard components, so if there is ever the need, parts are available world-wide.
• Dependable, purpose-built, 316 stainless steel, direct-drive seawater Cat Pumps brand high pressure desalination pump
• Completely digital electronic control panel
• Remote control comes with 50 ft of cable with secure CAT5 connections - which won't vibrate loose; it includes On/Off function and indicators for feed pump, pressure pump, pressure fault and high product salinity
• Voltage: 115V AC single phase; 230V AC single phase available by special order - please call 206-632-4462
• 3 freshwater flush programs - every shutdown, every 10 days, and manual flush
• Spring-loaded pressure regulator, with safety cut-out
• Easy-access 1/4-turn pressure bypass valve for cleaning and maintenance
• Strong fiberglass pressure vessel is guaranteed to be leak-free for life
• Spiral-wound membranes have a 3-year, pro-rated warranty; set of cleaning chemicals included
• Modular units have the same components as the semi-modular units, but no frame. They include the reverse osmosis pressure vessels and mounting brackets, high pressure reverse osmosis pump, 8 ft long high pressure hoses with factory installed ends (other lengths are available by special order, at the same price; contact us), as well as the remote mounted magnetic drive saltwater feed pump, saltwater pre-filter, and freshwater flush filter. The included electrical control box with digital display, and the plumbing control panel, are the exact same components that are used on the frame of the semi-modular unit.
The 400 and 600 GPD units have 24" long pressure vessels, while the high capacity 800 GPD units have longer, 43" pressure vessels
• Weights for the entire system range from 91 to 105 lb
• 1-year warranty, except as noted above
• Made in USA
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.