You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This new, upgraded "E-Series" thruster has replaced the previous "D-Series", providing an upgraded motor, heavier drive spline, and a sophisticated flex coupling that eliminates annoying vibration.
Its simple, single propeller design comes up to speed faster, has fewer components, and provides virtually the same efficiency as hard-to-tune dual propeller thrusters.
• 77 pounds of thrust at the propeller
• Redesigned motors provide more power for the same battery amp flow
• Motors are designed for continuous running at top speed for several minutes
• Motors can be mounted in four orientations, relative to the propeller, for easier installation
• Meets EMC requirements
• New flexible rubber coupling reduces noise and eliminates vibration
• Spiral gears minimise transmission noise
• Streamlined drive housing (tailpiece) increases efficiency and reduces noise, as does the use of gears instead of chain in the transmission
• Lightweight, low mass plastic propellers attain maximum thrust very quickly, does not corrode, and are designed for low cavitation and to provide equal thrust in both directions
• All thrusters are supplied with a sacrificial anode to protect against corrosion of the bronze gear housing (tailpiece)
• Vetus tunnels come in a variety of materials and are designed to be as small as possible (less resistance underway) while maximizing thruster efficiency
• A variety of tunnels, control panels, circuit protectors and accessories are available; all purchased separately
• One year limited warranty
Installation requires separate purchase of 160A slow-blow fuse and fuse holder.
Due to the large number of variables involved, the data provided in the spec table is for use only as a general guide; call your Fisheries Supply customer service representative (800-426-6930) for help in selecting the bow thruster best suited for your particular installation.