You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Simple, single propeller designs come up to speed faster, have fewer components, and provide virtually the same efficiency as hard-to-tune dual propeller thrusters.
• 165 pounds of thrust at the propeller
• Motors are designed for continuous running at top speed for several minutes
• Motors can be mounted in any orientation, relative to the propeller, for easier installation
• Special design consideration has been given to noise reduction
• Streamlined drive housing (tailpiece) increases efficiency and reduces noise, as does the use of gears instead of chain in the transmission
• Lightweight, low mass plastic propellers attain maximum thrust very quickly, does not corrode, and are designed for low cavitation and to provide equal thrust in both directions
• All thrusters are supplied with a sacrificial anode to protect against corrosion of the bronze gear housing (tailpiece)
• Vetus tunnels come in a variety of materials and are designed to be as small as possible (less resistance underway) while maximizing thruster efficiency
• A variety of tunnels, control panels, circuit protectors and accessories are available; all purchased separately
• One year limited warranty
Due to the large number of variables involved, the data provided in the spec table is for use only as a general guide; call your Fisheries Supply customer service representative (800.426.6930) or visit www.vetus.com for help in selecting the bow thruster best suited for your particular installation.