You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This watertight housing shields the bow or stern thruster from potentially explosive vapor. The BOWxxxxDI has all the required seals, electrical connectors, fastening components and an automatic fuse which can be reset externally without having to open the housing.
Furthermore the housing is an excellent protection against corrosion.
• 165 pounds of thrust at the propeller
• Its housing enables thrusters to comply with ISO 8846 Marine ‘Ignition protection’ standard
• Can be used as a stern thruster in combination with the appropriate kit
• Is supplied with all the required seals, electrical connectors and fastening components
• Has an automatic fuse for the control loom and can be reset from the outside
Due to the large number of variables involved, the data provided in the spec table is for use only as a general guide; call your Fisheries Supply customer service representative (800-426-6930) for help in selecting the bow thruster best suited for your particular installation.