You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Altus hatches are extra heavy duty, CE classified AII. They are designed for ocean use and can be fitted on deck. The hatch can be kept open through 180"M,4[deg]" and in any position, without the need for support arms. Both the escape and ventilation hatch can be locked either in completely watertight or in a ventilation position. The acrylic is 10mm thick and the lens in dark smoke. The cut out sizes are industry standard sizes.
• Hatch can be opened from either the inside or the outside
• Hatches can be shut completely water-tight or secured with a small gap to allow ventilation
• Internal locking mechanism ensures that hatch cannot be opened from the outside when the boat is left unattended. Operates in both the closed or the ventilation positions
• Low external profile ensures that ropes cannot foul on the handles
• Cut-out radius 1-11/16"
• Mosquito screens available