You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
12V DC Digital Cycle Counter - Square, Black Face
Pump cycle counters are used to foresee problems in the bilge. By comparing a counter’s current cycle number against a known baseline cycle count, a worsening condition can be detected early.
The BC100 Cycle Counter logs both of these pieces of information, by keeping current data and a 2 week cycle history available at the touch of a button.
When the "Display" button is pressed, the BC100 displays the pump count total since its last reset, followed by the total counts from the past 24 hour, 7 and 14 day periods.
If the 24 hour, 7 day, or 14 day period cycle counts are flashing, it indicates that the power has been interrupted and the count for the period may be invalid.
Another nice feature is that the display illuminates to alert you whenever the pump is running.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Either round or square design, with black or white face plate; see Related Products
• Large LED display is easy to read
• Displays current count cycle (since it was last reset), and 1, 7, and 14 day cumulative cycle counts
• Data is always current - updates pump totals every 24hr
• Voltage: 12V DC (24V DC models by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930)
• Dimensions (square face) 2.2"W x 2.3"H x 2.5"D