You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is a complete snap davit system for attaching a 10 ft to 12 ft inflatable dinghy to the swim platform. Use only for hard bottom dinghies (RIBs).
Special heavy duty construction, the included double-walled Transom Arcs are actually a tube within a tube.
The swim platform mounted snap davit heads are made with 5/8" SS round stock (1/2" is standard), and attach to extra large 7" x 7" mounting plates (standard mounting plates are 3" x 4").
• Use for inflatables with a total weight not exceeding 400 lb
• Size 1 Transom Arc - suitable for inflatables with 15" to 17" tubes having a transom 0 - 4" lower than the top of the tubes
• Size 2 Transom Arc - suitable for inflatables with 17" to 18" tubes having a transom 4 - 6" lower than the top of the tubes
• Usually used with a Weaver Hoist/Leaver, or Weaver Winch and Leaver to raise the dinghy out of the water
What's in the box —
• (1) HD-Front Arc
• (2) HD-RS110 swim platform davit heads w/Quick Kits brackets
• (1) Transom Arc - size 1 or 2 - depending on the model you selected for your dinghy; see above