This is a complete davit set-up allowing you to attach and raise a heavy, 10 to 12 ft hard bottom inflatable dinghy to the swim platform.
Instead of attaching to patches glued to the inflatable tubes, the stainless steel davit arcs curve around the tubes and attach to rigid points glued to the floor of the dinghy and others which are bolted through the transom.
• Use for inflatables with a total weight not exceeding 300 lb
• Only use for hard bottom inflatables (RIBs)
• Includes (1) Front Arc with 3 glue-on Pads, (2) RS110 Snap Davit Heads, and (1) Size 1 Transom Arc
• Front Arc attaches to three pads which are glued to the interior fiberglass hull of the inflatable; use Hypalon glue (Weaver 2001 series) or 3M™ 5200
• Size 1 Transom Arc - suitable for inflatables with 15" to 17" tubes having a transom 0 - 4" lower than the top of the tubes
• Size 2 Transom Arc - suitable for inflatables with 17" to 18" tubes having a transom 4 - 6" lower than the top of the tubes
• Both front and transom arcs remove and stow when the dinghy is in use; the front arc tripod mount remains, and is usually installed just behind a seat
• Made of 100% stainless steel
• Weaver lifetime guarantee; made in Idaho, USA
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway