You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed for mounting a hard-shelled, fiberglass or wooden, dinghy on the transom of a vessel without a swim platform. The right-angled davit hooks in this kit mount directly to the transom of the mother vessel. With the snaps mounted on the dinghy, it's a simple matter to maneuver the dinghy up to the swim step and snap into the davit hooks - resulting in a secure, stable connection - making it easy to get in and out, or to transfer equipment.
• Rated for 6 ft - 9 ft dinghies - works with all popular models
• Not to be used with a motor mounted on the dinghy
• Holds dinghy weight of up to 120 lb maximum
• Snaps fold away inside dinghy when not in use
• Includes: pairs of DHS snap davits and TMH transom hooks (loops), a full set of commonly used mounting hardware including 2 round backing plates, as well as instructions
• Made of 100% stainless steel
• Weaver lifetime guarantee; made in USA
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway