You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This Snap Davit Kit is a heavy duty version of the model SD1 Standard Snap Davits, designed for heavier 10 ft to 12 ft fiberglass or wood dinghies.
The hooks mount on the rear edge of your swim step, with the loop sticking out over the water. With the snaps mounted on the dinghy, it's a simple matter to maneuver the dinghy up to the swim step and snap into the davit hooks - resulting in a secure, stable connection - making it easy to get in and out, or to transfer equipment.
• Rated for 10-12 ft dinghies
• Heavy duty 10GA swim step hook base plates, instead of the standard 12GA
• Snaps are 5/8" round stock, instead of the standard 1/2" round stock
• Not to be used with a motor mounted on the dinghy
• Holds dinghy weight of up to 200 lb maximum
• Snaps fold away inside dinghy when not in use
• Made of 100% stainless steel
• Weaver lifetime guarantee; made in Idaho, USA
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway
• Use of optional WEA #Quick-Kit brackets will allow easy removal of davit heads from the swim step for a cleaner look, and increased safety
What's in the box...
• (1) pair of HDHS snap davits and (1) pair of HSH swim step hooks (loops), a full set of commonly used mounting hardware including 2 round backing plates, as well as instructions