When your dinghy is stowed in Snap Davits on the swim step or transom of your yacht, Stand-Off Brackets support the dinghy in an upright position. They can be used on all popular hard shelled dinghies and inflatable boats. The Stand-Offs pivot back to the boat transom and clip neatly in place when not in use.
• Includes a pair of stand-off brackets with integral eyestraps (single clip models) for attaching to the yacht, and four Stand-off L-Clips - two for attaching the bow and stern of a hardshell dinghy, and two for attaching to the transom of your yacht for stowage when the dinghy is being used (or you can use tubing clips for this purpose)
• For inflatable dinghies, an L-Clip can be used on the rigid transom, but it is recommended that you purchase a Rubber Stand-Off Pad (sold separately) to glue onto the bow for clipping into the bracket (sometimes the L-Clip can be attached to an exisiting bow locker on an inflatable)
• Dual clip models will require purchase of additional pads
• Spring-loaded thumb lever disengages the pin, for one-handed operation
• Eye and pin ends let the brackets swivel in any direction
• 100% stainless steel
• Priced and sold by the pair