You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Universal Dinghy Chocks are designed for mounting a hard bottomed inflatable or dinghy on the deck or bridge of a yacht.
This Swivel model has pads that are attached to a rotating bolt with an articulating yoke, so the pads can rotate and swivel in any direction to adjust to the angle of the dinghy bottom/hull.
Optional extra long rotating bolts are available in four lengths to level the dinghy on sloped decks; sold separately. See Related Products, below.
These Dinghy Chocks come with Removable Bases. The low profile bases mount to the deck, and the stanchions slide in and lock, so you can remove them from your deck or bridge for safety, or if you want to use the area for other purposes.
(Removable Bases can be added to any set of chocks - but only at the time of ordering, as the stanchions must be equipped with an added locking mechanism. See Related Products.
• Set of 4 handcrafted chocks
• Easy to install, only takes a few minutes
• Made from 100% marine grade stainless steel
• Thick hypalon rubber pads on stanchions
• Stanchion footprint is 5" x 6-7/8"
• Swivel chock can be adjusted higher by using spacer bolts - up to 4" taller