You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Endurance Collection features several remarkable benefits never before available in nautical instruments. Unlike the marine instruments you grew up with, which in spite of all your polishing developed little pits and corrosion blemishes over time, this Endurance Barometer has a maintenance-free, ultra-hard, chrome finish guaranteed to NEVER tarnish or corrode.
Its patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System eliminates the need for visible mounting screws and allows for easy removal for adjustments and battery replacement.
All Endurance instruments are weatherproof and designed for outdoor use.
• Will never tarnish or corrode - so it's maintenance free
• O-ring seal behind glass for weatherproof construction - designed to be used outdoors
• Slide ‘n Lock Mounting System with no visible mounting screws that allows for easy removal for adjustments, storage and security
• Remperature compensated fully adjustable aneroid movement
• Inch and millibar scales displayed
• Calibrated for altitudes up to 3,500 ft above sea level
• Beveled glass crystal
• Lifetime warranty on finish and movements
• Dial: 3-3/8", base: 4-1/8", depth: 1-1/2"
• Number in the name refers to the dial diameter in millimeters