You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II Comfortmeter in brass finish monitors both temperature and humidity either indoors or outdoors. This instrument is designed to indicate perfect comfort conditions when both hands cross in a limited area of the dial, the Comfort Zone. The thermometer, displayed on the left side of the dial, displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The hygrometer shows percentage of relative humidity on the right.
• Maintenance free, ultra-hard protective coating
• Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
• Weather resistant
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel
• Beveled glass crystal
• Mounting methods for boat or shore
• Single wood base in black or mahogany finish available separately (105SB & 105SM)
• Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
• Number in the name refers to the dial diameter in millimeters