You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II Open Dial Barometer with brass finish is an holosteric or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
• Maintenance free, ultra-hard protective coating
• Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
• Weather resistant
• Traditional porthole front opening bezel
• Beveled glass crystal
• Mounting methods for boat or shore
• Single wood base in black or mahogany finish available separately (135SB & 135SM)
• Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
• Number in the name refers to the dial diameter in millimeters