You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
209 Extra Slow Hardener - 0.66 Pint (Group Size A)
209 Extra Slow Hardener (Special Tropical) is formulated to use with West System brand 105 Resin for general coating and bonding applications in extremely warm and/or humid conditions or when extended working time is desired at room temperature. Provides approximately twice the working time of 206 Slow Hardener. Forms a clear, amber-colored solid with good physical properties and moisture resistance for bonding and coating applications.
• Not intended for clear coating
• Pot life at 72°F - 40 to 50 minutes
• Pot life at 95°F - 15 to 20 minutes
• Cure to a solid state at 72°F - 20 to 24 hours
• Cure to a solid state at 95°F - 6 to 8 hours
• Maximum strength at 72°F - 4 to 9 days
• Minimum recommended temperature - 70°F
• Use pump 300, 306-3 or 309-3 to ensure proper mixing
NOTE: West System resins and hardeners are each available in 4 sizes, and for each size of resin, there is a corresponding size container of hardener.
To ensure a correct match, be sure all containers are labeled with the same "group size" letter (A, B, C, or E). This letter can be found at the end of each part number on the can.
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 63343||MFG #: 209-SA|
6 In Stock
|SKU #: 36612||MFG #: 209-SB|
6 In Stock
|SKU #: 38422||MFG #: 209-SC|
13 In Stock
|SKU #: 85582||MFG #: 209-SE|
Special Order Only