Whether sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions. Lyf'Safe by Wichard is a complete jackline kit allowing safer foredeck and mast work - especially at night and in marginal conditions.
Note that while it's common to think of installing jacklines at deck level, a safer and more functional installation would have the jacklines suspended near waist or chest height, using elevated structures on the vessel for intermediate suspension point(s).
• Can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster)
• Attaches to adequately strong cleats, padeyes, pulpit/pushpits, etc.
• Anti-abrasion edges on webbing prevent early wear and fraying
• Flat, solid webbing will not roll underfoot
• Easy to install, does not require additional fastening components such as shackles
• Reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings make jacklines easily identified when sailing at night
What's in the box...
Includes (2) jacklines, (2) forged tension adjusters with glow-in-the-dark covers, and (1) installation manual