You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The hallmarks of Wichard's range of four "ProLine" safety tethers are the use of extra-wide mouth ProSnap safety snap hooks equipped with the ErgoLockSystem which automatically closes and locks the snap hook, an overload indicator with built-in shock absorber, lightweight construction and replaceable webbing.
Additionally, each ProLine tether complies with ISO 12401:2009 and ISAF safety regulations (OSR).
This #7033 Proline stretchable safety tether has a loop at one end which you attach to your harness via a girth hitch, and a ProSnap double-action safety hook for attaching to an anchor point or jack line on the boat.
Extended length is just over 4-1/2 ft (1.4 meters).
Note that the ISO 12401:2009 Standard does not recommend the use of this #7032 tether for users over 50 kg (110 lb).
Refer to page 2 of the linked Data Sheet for illustrations and further details.
• ErgoLock System (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap hook
• Locking indicator
• Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
• Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
• Easy opening snap hook for one-handed operation
• Patented hookless "V-Nose" special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with no catching or snagging
• Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
• Compact light tether
• Removable snap hook lets you increase the lifespan of the product by replacing the webbing only
• Compliant with ISO 12401:2009 and ISAF regulations (OSR)
• Snap hooks are forged in special aluminum to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight
• Webbing absorbs very little water and dries quickly