You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The hallmarks of Wichard's range of four "ProLine" safety tethers are the use of extra-wide mouth ProSnap safety snap hooks equipped with the ErgoLockSystem which automatically closes and locks the snap hook, an overload indicator with built-in shock absorber, lightweight construction and replaceable webbing.
Additionally, each ProLine tether complies with ISO 12401:2009 and ISAF safety regulations (OSR).
This #7031 Proline stretchable safety tether has a ProSnap double-action safety snap hook at each end.
Extended length is 6-1/2 ft (2 meters).
• ErgoLock System (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap hook
• Locking indicator
• Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
• Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
• Easy opening snap hook for one-handed operation
• Patented hookless "V-Nose" special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with no catching or snagging
• Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
• Compact light tether
• Removable snap hooks let you increase the lifespan of the tether by replacing the webbing only
• Compliant with ISO 12401:2009 and ISAF regulations (OSR)
• Snap hooks are forged in special aluminum to ensure excellent rustproof qualities and minimum weight
• Webbing absorbs very little water and dries quickly
Wichard's #7031 ProLine 2 meter elastic tether features an auxiliary webbing "SmartLoop" at the harness end which, as an option, can be used to attach (by girth hitching) a 1 meter tether (#7032) — effectively making it into a #7034 2-leg tether.
• The SmartLoop allows for several user options, as different configurations of these tethers are suitable for different users -- depending on the location of the harness attachment point and the weight of the user (per ISO 12401:2009)
Refer to page 2 of the linked Data Sheet for illustrations and further details.