You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Freedom Xi Inverter features true sine wave output and is designed to operate entertainment and sensitive electronics, power tools, and appliances in boats, RVs and commercial trucks. In addition, the Freedom Xi’s high-surge capability lets it handle many hard-to-start loads, including large TVs and small refrigerators.
The Freedom Xi is available in two models: 1000 Watts and 2000 Watts.
This 807-1000 Freedom Xi inverter provides up to 1000 Watts of continuous utility grade, true sine wave power derived from a battery bank.
It is designed to handle loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD/Blu-Ray players, and power tools.
The built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and shore power from recreational facilities such as boat docks or campsites to ensure power is always available.
If incoming shore power is interrupted by external events like brownouts, the Freedom Xi automatically becomes an independent power source (when connected to an adequately charged battery) that supplies utility grade AC power to your loads.
The Freedom Xi is equipped with quick-connect AC terminals, ignition control capability and programmable smart battery management logic. The quick-connect AC terminal on both AC input and output enables incredibly easy installation.
The ignition control feature minimizes unintended battery drain. The new Freedom Xi is designed for cold harsh winter environment with consistent performance down to -20°C.
• 1000 Watts continuous AC power
• 2000W momentary power surge for demanding starting loads like refrigerators and microwaves
• Choice of 15 amp GFCI receptacle and/or Hardwire AC output
• Cold temperature performance down to -20°C for the harsh winter environments
• Quality, reliability and safety that meets stringent CSA and UL458 with marine supplement standard
• Configurable Ignition control that helps to minimize battery drain
• Quick connect AC terminal block for fast and reliable installation
• Detachable remote panel for convenient system status monitoring
• Programmable Smart Battery Management logic to facilitate extended battery use and life
• Overload, over temperature, under/over voltage protection
• 2 Year warranty