You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Yeti Nation spoke, the first-ever YETI cooler on wheels is the answer to taking Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Haul lives up to the Tundra name. The Tundra Haul is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
First things first - the nearly-indestructible NeverFlat Wheels and T-Bar StrongArm Handle join forces to offer the most durable, reliable, and comfortable towing design. And just like its predecessors, this Tundra is built with Rotomolded Construction and PermaFrost Insulation, so you can trust your contents will stay frosty, even in triple-digit temps.
• Neverflat Wheels, solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant. permafrost
• Strongarm Handle, durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips. Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing.
• Rotomolded Construction, makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
• Fatwall Design,extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
• Permafrost Insulation, Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
• T-Rex Lid Latches, heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
• NeverFail Hinge System, two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
• Coldlock Gasket, a freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
• Lipgrip Handles, stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
• Note: Tundra Haul is not compatible with the dry goods basket.