You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Even though 3M™ may not market this tape as such, customer feedback is that 3073 is especially well suited to low temperature packaging applications.
Its biggest fans are frozen fish processors.
The new technology adhesive used on 3073 tape was specifically engineered to stick to recycled corrugated boxes - like those typically used for storage and shipping. Its softer adhesive penetrates the shorter fibers of highly recycled content for a superior hold.
Super tacky, this tape can be applied at cold temperatures.
3073 has a reputation for working as well as tapes that 3M markets specifically as "low temperature" tapes, but at a much better price.
• Ten times the tack level of conventional box sealing tapes — so it sticks to almost any packaging material
• Works great on challenging recycled corrugated boxes, good adhesion to troublesome fiberboards
• Suitable for use with handheld dispensers as well as automatic and semi-automatic equipment
• Conformable backing
• Edge tear and split resistant
• Adhesive is pressure sensitive hot melt synthetic rubber with 10% bio-based content
• Made in USA