You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A multi-purpose aerosol cleaner effective in removing many partially dried, and some types of fully cured adhesives.
This citrus based adhesive cleaner is extremely popular as it has a pleasant odor and leaves no residue.
• Quickly removes oil, grease, most adhesives, labels, tar, and similar substances from surfaces
• Leaves no residue
• Cleans grime from garage floors
• Also used to prepare surfaces for use of adhesives
• Approved for use in food processing plants
• Removes pesky price tag adhesive residue from household items
Heavy on the technical side...
• FDA Listed Ingredient — The active ingredient is listed as GRAS, Generally Regarded As Safe at 21 CFR 182.20
• Formulated to replace virtually all commonly used solvents in hand-wipe cleaning processes including: 1,1,1-trichloroethane, acetone, CFC-113, HCFC 141b, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), lacquer thinner, methylene chloride, methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), methyl propyl ketone (MPK), mineral spirits, naphtha, stoddard solvents, toluene, xylene and others
• Evaporates cleanly, leaving no or minimal (less than 1/10th%) residue
• Exhibits a mild, pleasant citrus odor
• Works best if you apply, and then wait a few minutes for maximum penetration and loosening action
• Evaporates more slowly than the above mentioned chemicals, which can result in substantially lower volume used overall, as well as fewer VOC emissions.
Also, rags and wipe-towels do not dry out as rapidly, so they can be reused from task to task, and normally do not need to be as wet as with the highly volatile chemicals mentioned above
• Useful for cleaning and surface preparation prior to painting, bonding, coating or further processing of parts