You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Automatic Systems Monitor, Twin Engine with Bell 12V
This version of Aqualarm's Automatic Systems Monitor comes complete with the components and detectors to monitor 5 aspects of your boat's twin engines and bilge systems as well as detect fire. It also includes a loud 100 dB alarm bell and an alarm mute button.
If one the systems alarms, the alarm bell alerts to trouble and the easy-to-read warning lights indicate which detector is activated.
If the mute button is pressed, the audible alarm is disabled but the panel light for the activated detector stays illuminated as a reminder that an alarm condition still exists.
When the alarm condition(s) is rectified, the mute button resets.
Available with or without detectors and audible alarm, the Automatic Systems Monitor can monitor all the important mechanical functions of your boat:
• Bilge water level - unique anti-splash tube prevents false alarms; alerts high water conditions (AQA 20120)
• Engine oil pressure - warns of low pressure before damage occurs (AQA 20111)
• Engine cooling water flow rate - patented design for marine use - prevents water pump, engine, and exhaust damage due to low raw-water intake (AQA 10271)
• Engine temperature - high engine temperature, when all other functions are okay, may indicate problems with the water jacket around the exhaust riser (kit includes two different styles of detectors: AQA 20116 and 20118)
• Engine compartment fire and heat detection - guards against fires from fuel leaks (AQA 20114)
• Add the optional Cellular Communicator (AQA 20462) to the system and 2 text messages and 2 emails will be sent in case of High Bilge Water or Fire while you're away from your boat.
Warnings are indicated by a loud audible alarm and a visual light on the helm or dashboard mounted panel.
The ASM is available for single or twin engines in 12-volt, 24-volt, and 32-volt configurations.
This twin engine unit ships with coolant flow detectors for 1-1/2" hose (AQA 10271). If your engine requires a different size, call Fisheries at 800-426-6930.
Clear instructions make it easy for end-users to install Aqualarm components.
See Related Products for more information about the components in this kit.