You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This boat bilge alarm lights the red light whenever the bilge pump comes on and then activates a loud panel-mounted buzzer if the bilge pump runs longer than two minutes - indicating excessive pumping.
The pump will pump an additional 15 seconds after the bilge is empty to completely clear the bilge hose, if a non-centrifugal bilge pump is used.
The Bilge Alarm is equipped with a green ON light to assure you there is power to the panel, a fuse holder for safety, and an AUTO/OFF/MANUAL switch for controlling the pump.
It is enclosed in weather proof backing box.
The Smart Switch comes with five feet of marine grade tinned wire and is epoxy sealed for moisture proofing.
• Never needs cleaning -- oil, dirt and grease will not foul the detector
• Switch attaches to pump or bulkhead
• Starts bilge pump when water rises
• Red light on panel indicates pump is pumping
• Pumps extra 15 seconds to clear the bilge
• Activates loud audible if the pump stays on longer than two minutes
• Panel has toggle switch for manual testing and running
• Available in 12V, 24V or 32V models
• Panel size: 2-5/8"W x 5-3/8"H x 2-1/8"D
• Smart Switch: 1-3/4" Dia. x 5"H