You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Also called "Model 75" Check Valve. Use this check valve to keep your pump primed, increase pump lift or prevent backflow.
Although set up as an inline check valve, this valve can be installed, as a foot valve, at the business end of a bilge pump hose to help maintain the priming water between strokes. The longer the suction hose, the more important having a foot valve becomes.
The CV-0500D is available in a variety of end sizes and styles by special order; inquire at 800-426-6930.
Flapper valves are standard, but duckbill and umbrella valves, for a more positive pressure seal, are also available by special order.
• Creates and maintains pump prime
• Doubles pump lift for Guzzler "500" Series pumps
• Prevents fluid backflow
• Durable, lightweight Acetal plastic
• Models available to accommodate 1/2" - 1-1/4" hose
• Available in wide range of end sizes and types
• Compatible with Guzzler "500" series pumps
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 05255||MFG #: G#75-12|
9 In Stock
|SKU #: 215278||MFG #: G#75-F-10|
1 Remaining In Stock
|1-1/4" NPT Threaded (F)|
|SKU #: 202682||MFG #: G#75-M-12|
Special Order Only
|1-1/2" NPT Threaded (M)|