You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Bosworth Guzzler 400 models are self-priming, and are capable of a 12 ft (22 ft with a check valve installed) suction lift and a 30 ft delivery head. They are made of injection molded Delrin™.
All models have reinforced diaphragms and one-way flapper valves.
Vertical models (handle sticks up) can be adapted for thru-deck mounting with the TDMK-34-S deck mounting kit – this turns the pump into a "flush mount" version.
• Use to de-water bilges, holds, and sumps aboard boats
• Can be used in construction and domestic applications such as de-watering trenches, pits, basement areas, etc.
• Easy hand operation means no electric power required
• Uses 1" ID hose - can be adapted for 1/2" to 1-1/4" hose sizes by changing the hose flange (special order)
• Output capacity at 90 strokes per minute is approximately 10 gpm, depending on the installation parameters
• Durable, lightweight Acetal plastic body; strong aluminum handle
• Clamp ring (top) adjusts to 12 different handle orientations
• Optional aluminum clamp ring for added durability