You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
3/4" Stud Dual Flex Mount, 1100 - 1500 lb Engine/Tranny Weight
The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The heavy duty DF-236-M1 Series is designed principally for diesel engine installations in the 1,100 - 2,200 lb range.
These mounts feature heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a lip incorporated in the top of the casting to resist the upward pull of the engine.
They are coated black to resist corrosion, and has a durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 2-5/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 1-1/2 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and two hex jam/locking nuts
• Aluminum base cast with 1/2" slotted mounting holes for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Engine Weight (lbs)
|SKU #: 148907||MFG #: DF-236-M1|
11 In Stock
|1100 - 1500|
|SKU #: 154157||MFG #: DF-237-M1|
18 In Stock
|SKU #: 148909||MFG #: DF-238-M1|
42 In Stock
|1800 - 2200|