You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The heavy duty DF-236-M1 Series is designed principally for diesel engine installations in the 1,100 - 2,200 lb range.
These mounts feature heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a lip incorporated in the top of the casting to resist the upward pull of the engine.
They are coated black to resist corrosion, and has a durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 2-5/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 1-1/2 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and two hex jam/locking nuts
• Aluminum base cast with 1/2" slotted mounting holes for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Engine Weight (lbs)
|SKU #: 148907||MFG #: DF-236-M1|
19 In Stock
|1100 - 1500|
|SKU #: 154157||MFG #: DF-237-M1|
4 In Stock
|SKU #: 148909||MFG #: DF-238-M1|
1 Remaining In Stock
|1800 - 2200|