You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
1" Stud Dual Flex Engine Mount, 1800 - 2200 lb Engine/Tranny Weight
The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The heavy duty DF-4400 Series is designed principally for diesel engine installations in the 1400 - 2800 lb range.
It features heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a lip incorporated in the top of the casting to resist the upward pull of the engine.
It is coated black to resist corrosion, and has a durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 3-3/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 7/8 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and two hex jam/locking nuts
• Aluminum base cast with 1/2" slotted mounting holes for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 148911||MFG #: DF-4406-4|
12 In Stock
|1800 - 2200 lb|
|SKU #: 159090||MFG #: DF-4407-4|
8 In Stock
|2200 - 2500 lb|
|SKU #: 160561||MFG #: DF-4408-4|
18 In Stock
|2500 - 2800 lb|