The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The heavy duty DF-242 Series features twin independent studs in a double mount, designed principally for diesel engine installations in the 2,200 - 3,500 lb range.
These mounts feature heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a lip incorporated in the top of the casting to resist the upward pull of the engine.
They have durable, oil and fuel resistant elastomer elements.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight, with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 2-5/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded studs offer vertical adjustment of approximately 1.95 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• Each threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and one hex locking nut
• Aluminum base cast with 5/8" slotted mounting holes for 5/8" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA