You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A slimline solid fuel cabin heater designed for boats up to around 30 feet (10 metres).
Solidly made in the UK from cast iron and finished black with either brass or chrome fittings. It is supplied complete with two internal grids, ash pan and handle.
Davey & Company carries a range of stainless steel flue pipes and fittings for a perfect fit in your vessel.
• Cast iron construction for good heat radiation.
• Infinite air intake control to adjust heat.
• Positive front door lock for security.
• Slim body with small footprint.
• Will burn most solid fuels (not charcoal).
• Stainless steel installation fittings available.
• Safe and secure.