You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Finally, a true one-to-one LED replacement bulb with adjustable length for incandescent navigation light fixtures that use festoon bulbs.
These best-selling bulbs come with two pointed caps and two dimpled caps which can be added to the original 36mm bulb and adjusted to various lengths.
This allows the bulb to be fitted to common 36mm, 39mm, 41mm, or 44mm sockets for pointed bulb ends, and 44mm sockets for dimpled bulb ends.
These festoon LED bulbs are specially designed as direct replacements for many white navigation (stern and masthead), as well as interior lights.
They work in many Perko nav lights such as Figs. 0120, 0170, 106, 108, 109, 110, 111, 259, etc.
They also work in Aqua Signal Series 25, Forespar ML-2, as well as Hella Series 3562 and 8505.
Note that, while marketed for navigation lights, these LED festoon bulbs also fit a wide variety of dome and courtesy cabin light fixtures.
• Tight fitting end caps slide to expand or contract the length of the bulb to securely fit in a wide variety of fixtures
• 2 nautical mile visibility
• 12V DC and 24V DC models
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source
• Highest quality components - no second bin parts
• High light output
• Reduces energy consumption — current draw of only about 0.1A
• Incredibly reliable — usually never need replacing
Detailed bulb/socket lengths possible with this bulb and the included caps:
• Pointed Caps —
Plain bulb = 36mm
Bulb with one pointed cap = 39mm, or slide cap out for 41mm sockets
Bulb with two pointed caps = 44mm
• Dimpled Caps (both required) —
Bulb with two dimpled caps = 44mm
Note: White LED bulbs should not be used behind colored lenses in navigation lights, as they will not produce the required brightness; only the corresponding colored LEDs should be used in nav lights with colored lenses.