You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These dome light LED conversion kits are ideal for replacing your existing incandescent or halogen dome light bulbs with energy conserving, long life LEDs.
Kits are available in 12 or 24 volts, and in white/red (featured here) and in high/low white versions (see Related Products) .
Each kit comes with two sets of connectors that just plug right into the sockets in the fixture and also into sockets on the LED disk — one set is for double contact bayonet (BA15d) bulb light fixtures, and one set is for bi-pin G4 bulb light fixtures.
The kit also comes with blocks of hi-tack, double-sided, thick foam tape for mounting the disk on the interior of your existing light fixture.
Installation is incredibly simple with no tools required except a screwdriver for removing the dome lens.
These high-quality bulbs produce a warm white light, and are the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV while maintaining the same light output.
The bulbs only use a bit over 2 Watts, but have a light output equivalent to a 25 Watt incandescent bulb for the white/red models.
This is about 1/10th the energy usage of the bulbs you are replacing!
These bulbs produce a flood-type beam and work great in many dome light fixtures.
• Very low power consumption compared to incandescent bulbs
• Extremely long service life
• Internal circuitry smooths out voltage fluctions to extend LED life
• Equivalent to about a 27W incandescent bulb
• Shock proof
• UV, lead, and mercury-free
• Zero radio frequency (RF) emission
• Conformal coated, long life components such as ceramic capacitors instead of low hour electrolytic capacitors
• Shockproof and ultra-rugged - with no filament to burn out or break
• Designed in the USA
• CE marked
Watch this well-made 2 minute video showing how easy it is to install this LED Conversion Disc .