You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These all-round 28-31 mm (1.10-1.22"), multi-LED warm white festoon bulbs are direct replacements for the 2 nautical mile single and dual bulbs used in many combination masthead and anchor lights.
For example, they replace Perko #0071 (12V) & 0072 (24V) DP0CLR incandescent bulbs in Perko light models: 1123, 1124, 1125, 1178, 1181, 1183, 1184, 1196, 1197, etc.
They also replace Ancor bulbs 529102 (12V) and 522129 (24V).
They are also compatible with many Hella and Attwood light fixtures.
With a light output equivalent to a 10W incandescent bulb, but with a power consumption of only about 1.2W, these LED bulbs are the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat.
Note that, while marketed for navigation lights, these LED festoon bulbs also fit a wide variety of dome and courtesy cabin light fixtures.
• Tight fitting, pointed end-cap accessory (included) slides to expand or contract the length of the bulb from 28mm to 31mm to fit many light fixture festoon sockets
• 2 nautical mile visibility
• Good for navigation and non-navigation lights
• 12V DC or 24V DC
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Note: White LED bulbs should not be used behind colored lenses in navigation lights, as they will not produce the required brightness. Only the corresponding colored LEDs should be used in navigation lights with colored lenses.